Hi Manoj,

Guacd has a few formats at its disposal to send images: PNG, JPEG, and
optionally webp. PNG is lossless, JPEG and webp are lossy. Guacd chooses
heuristically which it will use based on things like the current framerate,
the size of the image, and whether or not PNG is just better at accurately
representing the frame content. These heuristics are not user-controllable,
so the fact that guacd is choosing PNG means that it is the optimal choice
given the current state of the remote display.

Sean