Hi Chris,

Perfectly valid, but then we’d have to maintain a NAS (or two) too (resources,
maintenance, backups, etc.) :)
Also, the scenario here is a bit more complex too, where we’d need to have
different data locations for different countries, due to legal requirements.

The most elegant way would’ve been user affinity, but I suppose that’s not
really possible.

Thanks,
Bogdan