On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 6:15 PM Stefan Bogdan Cimpeanu <bog...@cimpeanu.org>
wrote:

> Hello all,
> We’re running multiple guacamole servers connected to same database.
> I’ve noticed that the “Active sessions” tab shows only connections on the
> particular server you’re on (we’re running a load balancer in-front of the
> servers).
>
> How can we see all active sessions from all servers please? Is there maybe
> an API call we can ask each server for these details?

The feature to sync active connections amongst multiple servers has not yet
been implemented, though it has been discussed:

That said, yes, you can pull the active sessions from each of the nodes via
the REST API:

https://guacamole.avacado.com/guacamole/api/session/data/postgresql/activeConnections?token=
<TOKEN>

This is an example from my setup, where I'm using a PostgreSQL database -
you basically need to log in as an admin user to get all of the sessions,
and pull from the correct JDBC data source.

I've also generated some sample Python code that includes pulling this
information:

https://github.com/necouchman/guacamole-python