Von: Chris Lee <chris...@centurycity.com.hk>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. April 2020 11:00
An: user@guacamole.apache.org
Betreff: Multiple WAN Network Interface

HI All,

It is possible to setup multiple Network WAN interface on Fedora Linux box,
so it can increase the total WAN bandwidth and HA?

WAN 1 \

WAN 2 --- Guacamole Server - LAN

WAN 3 /

Suppose each WAN link have 10Gb bandwidth, Then I get different URL for
different department users:

Account: https://WAN <https://WAN01.example.com:8443/guacamole/>
01.example.com:8443/guacamole/

Sales:      https://WAN <https://WAN02.example.com:8443/guacamole/>
02.example.com:8443/guacamole/

IT:            https://WAN <https://WAN03.exmaple.com:8443:guacamole/>
03.exmaple.com:8443:guacamole/

In theory , I have 30Gb WAN bandwidth?

In case one of WAN Link is dead, I just update the DNS records to redirect
the traffic.

Any comments?

Regards,

Chris

This message and its attachment (if any) are strictly confidential and sent
to the designated recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by e-mail and delete this message and its
attachment (if any) from your computer system immediately . Century City
International Holdings Limited, Paliburg Holdings Limited, Regal Hotels
International Holdings Limited, its respective related subsidiaries,
associated companies and affiliates do not guarantee this message and its
attachment (if any) are free of computer virus and would not accept any
liability whatsoever arising from Internet transmission.