On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 3:02 PM Immo Wetzel <immo.wet...@adtran.com> wrote:

> HI,
>

> I´m quite new with guacamole. We like to provide some ssh access via the
> html5 interface but stuck at the point were the target hosts need a two
> factor auth via google auth.
>
> The client shows first the username request and then the password request
> but the afterwards and sometimes before the password the google auth
> verification code is needed.
>
> It looks like from the default installation this isn’t possible. DUO seems
> not the right one cos its for the guacamole itself. Right ?
>

> So please advise me how to bring the target host with 2fa via guacamole to
> the user.

Unfortunately I think you are probably hitting this issue:

Right now this is still unresolved, so Guacamole may not support situations
where the SSH server requires a second factor.

This might be fixed with 221 when we implement prompting - there's been
discussion of rolling that into that implementation, anyway: