Nick :

        This is two different standalone servers. Its not Guacamole problem.
Its Google Authenticator problem.

First server, QR Code its saved in Google authenticator with name “Apache
Guacamole (guacadmin)” . Default totp-issuer and user.

Second server, QR Code its saved in Google authenticator with the same name,
overwriting the first one.

For this, i have lost the Google autenthicator code for the first server. It’s
not Guacamole fault, but if guacamole add a ramdom number to QR link, this
never happen.

The first server QR will be saved “Apache Guacamole (guacadmin) <random
number>” and the second ““Apache Guacamole (guacadmin) <different random>”.

The problem it’s both server have same name, and Google Authenticator overwrite
one with another.

It’s a minor problem. I change the top-issuer in guacamole.properties and reset
my user in guacamole database and solved.  But a normal user without access to
mysql can’t fix it.