Here’s the LDAP config for all 3:

Server 1 (Works: 0.9.13-incubating):

#LDAP properties
ldap-hostname:ldapserver
ldap-port:389
ldap-encryption-method:none
ldap-dereference-aliases:never
ldap-search-bind-dn:cn="Directory Manager"
ldap-search-bind-password:password
ldap-user-base-dn:cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com
ldap-username-attribute:uid
ldap-group-base-dn:cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com

Server 2 (Works: 0.9.13-incubating):

#LDAP properties
ldap-hostname:ldapserver
ldap-port:389
ldap-encryption-method:none
ldap-dereference-aliases:never
ldap-search-bind-dn:cn="Directory Manager"
ldap-search-bind-password:password
ldap-user-base-dn:cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com
ldap-username-attribute:uid
ldap-group-base-dn:cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com

Server 3 (Does NOT work: 1.0.0):

#LDAP properties
ldap-hostname:ldapserver
ldap-port:389
ldap-encryption-method:none
ldap-dereference-aliases:never
ldap-search-bind-dn:cn="Directory Manager"
ldap-search-bind-password:password
ldap-user-base-dn:cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com
ldap-username-attribute:uid
ldap-group-base-dn:cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com

Thanks,
Harry