Hello,

I have just setup Guacamole in the vSphere Integrated Containers environment
(docker-compatible system by VMware) and it work perfectly! Thank you for so
amazing software!

I want to see real user IPs in Guacamole and I already setup an Nginx proxy for
IP forwarding. As I understood from the docs, I also have to change the Tomcat
config file to complete the configuration and finally see real IPs. What is the
recommended way to change the Tomcat config in docker environment? Should I
create another volume and mount it to the conf folder? Actually, would be much
better to be able to enable IP forwarding through the environment variables or
guacamole.properties and decrease the number of volumes I have to have in a
Guacamole deployment.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Alexander Brayninger
System Administrator
Topcon Positioning Systems, LLC
115114, Moscow
Derbenevskaya nab. 7/22
Phone: +7 (495) 935-7890, ex.1008
Fax: +7 (495) 935-7854
Mobile: +7 (903) 741-8657

Confidentiality Notice: This message (including attachments) is a private
communication solely for use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient(s) or believe you received this message in error, notify the
sender immediately and then delete this message. Any other use, retention,
dissemination or copying is prohibited and may be a violation of law, including
the Electronic Communication Privacy Act of 1986.