Von: Victor Norman <v...@calvin.edu>
Gesendet: Montag, 29. Juni 2020 21:55
An: user@guacamole.apache.org
Betreff: What files would I have to alter to add an About page to guacamole?

Friends,

What files would I have to change to add a link to a separate About page to
the main Guacamole page?  And, what files would I have to add to make it
work?

Would I really need to create a whole set of pages in
guacamole-client/guacamole/src/main/webapp/app/about/... ?

Do I have to change something in navigation/services to make it so users
have permission to go to that page?

Thanks!

Prof. Victor Norman

Computer Science

Calvin College University

v...@calvin.edu <mailto:vnor...@calvin.edu>

-----

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left
to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -- Antoine de Saint
Exupéry