Hi Mike, thanks for your reply.

Communication between the web user on tomcat is already done. I was able to
configure the reverse proxy in apache without any problems.

Now I want to do the configuration even between Tomcat and quacd.

I put the option in properties:

guacd-ssl: true

I restarted tomcat

I started quacd with the line:

 / usr / local / sbin / guacd -f -C /etc/httpd/certs/remoto-final.pem -K
/etc/pki/tls/certs/remoto-key.pem -L debug &

Log error

 guacd[14818]: Unable to set up SSL/TLS: SSL accept failed

The certificates that I am informing in guacd are the same ones that I used
for the tomcat ssl web

What can I be wrong?

Thanks
Henri