On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 6:06 PM Henri Alves de Godoy
<henri.go...@fca.unicamp.br.invalid> wrote:

> Hi Nick, thanks for reply.
>
> I have no configuration that limits my connection or group.

Based on similar reports at my day job, I think recent changes may have
inadvertently changed the default concurrency limits for connections to 1.

Have you tried specifying 0 (the representation for no limit) for the
concurrency limits in the connection?

I'm not using load balancing either.

Concurrent usage limits are not specific to balancing. They can be applied
to connections. This is mainly of use for remote desktop servers that will
otherwise kick off the current user of a connection if another user
attempts to connect (Windows RDP), or remote desktop servers that should
only accept a limited number of connections due to limited resources.

There is no error or information in the log files.

There might be an informational message in the logs noting that a
connection attempt was denied.

After the message appears, I choose Reconnect for about 3 times and then I
> will connect it again.
>
> My fear is that when I start using with more people > 60, this problem
> will become more serious and start to interfere.

There is no need to fear concurrency limits, and there is nothing here that
can become more serious or interfere. Concurrency limits limit concurrent
usage of a connection. All such limits would prevent is multiple users
accessing the exact same connection at the exact same time, or in this case
prevent a single user from accessing the same connection multiple times.
You can specify any limits you like, including no limits. This is naturally
independent of any limits that the remote desktop being accessed might
enforce.

- Mike
  • [no subject] Henri Alves de Godoy
    • Re: Nick Couchman