I forgot to mention that.  /var/lib/tomcat/webapps has a symbolic link to
/var/lib/guacamole/guacamole.war, which was the 1.2.0 version I replaced.

Harry

From: Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 8:19 AM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue upgrading to 1.2.0

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 8:13 AM Devine, Harry (FAA)
<harry.dev...@faa.gov.invalid<mailto:harry.dev...@faa.gov.invalid>> wrote:
I’m trying to upgrade 0.9.13-incubating to 1.2.0.  I followed the following:

1)      Put the new WAR file under /var/lib/guacamole

This is probably not the right location for the new WAR file.  The WAR file
usually needs to go into Tomcat's webapps folder.  The location for this will
vary based on how you've installed Tomcat, but you might check /var/lib/tomcat
or /var/www/tomcat for a "webapps" directory.  The WAR file goes in there under
the name you want the web application deployed under (guacamole.war ->
/guacamole, ROOT.war -> /, etc.).