Not entirely sure what you're referring to, but there's no secret tooling;
the Dockerfile for each image is part of relevant repository
(guacamole-client and guacamole-server).

As for development in general, definitely feel free to pitch in. All are
welcome to contribute:

https://guacamole.apache.org/open-source/

- Mike