Well, I was able to see the code on Nabble - still doesn't seem to be
coming through the e-mail list correctly. However, the error is descriptive
of the situation you're running into. It says:

org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleClientException: Parameter "GUAC_ID" is
required.

In the code you provided, I don't see that you're providing the GUAC_ID
parameter when you try to connect? I see the token parameter, and, while
this is required for authentication purposes (if using the Guacamole Client
tunnel implementation), this isn't the same as providing the GUAC_ID
parameter, which should be the identifier of an established tunnel.