On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 2:29 PM Fertig, Brian
<brian.fer...@philips.com.invalid> wrote:

> Mike,
>

> Thanks for the reply this is literally it.  I have a bunch of Windows
> servers but no windows 10.  This is my first.  I think its something in
> windows but I cant put my finger on it..  I did make the registry changes
> for NLA and such but no dice..

You should not need to make any registry changes with respect to NLA. It's
an important security feature of RDP which Guacamole supports. If you see a
recommendation to disable NLA through registry settings, I recommend
dismissing it out of hand unless you (independently of Guacamole) simply do
not want NLA to be used.

The only case where disabling NLA would be desirable is if you want Windows
to present a graphical login screen of its own.

What do you see in your guacd logs from this? Your previous logs note
security mode "any" (the default), which does not match the above.

Michael Jumper
CEO, Lead Developer
Glyptodon Inc <https://enterprise.glyptodon.com/>.