I can't help with the connection name, but it would be useful for anyone helping you to know what version of Guacamole you're using, and what the log data says?

Here I have found disconnections are almost always a result of internet issues between the client and Guacamole - quite often at the client end. Those on wireless are generally most affected, so I encourage people to use fixed-wire ethernet.

This may be quite different in your country, but if the server you have Guacamole running on is recent, adequate, and doesn't suffer from issues otherwise then you may want to look at the internet and/or client machines as a possible source of interruption. If you can test on your local network it may isolate whether there's an issue inside or outside your network edge.