On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 6:06 AM Shaun Tarves
<shaun.tar...@jackpinetech.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hey again Mike,
>
> It's been a bit slow for us to get through the myriad commits between
> 1.0.0 and 1.1.0, ...

git bisect should still search that at roughly O(log n) thanks to its
binary search through those commits but ...

> ... but the most obvious thing that jumps out at me is that you went from
> freerdp to freerdp2 so that seems like a very likely cause. Should we
> continue to try to narrow it down or do you want to explore whether this is
> a freerdp2 issue?

... I agree that this is the most likely culprit. I suspect you'll end up
having to tell git bisect to skip a few unbuildable commits, but the route
forward sounds like:

* Identify a known-good FreeRDP 2.x
* Identify a known-bad FreeRDP 2.x
* git bisect between those (hopefully not more than a dozen-ish steps) to
determine which broke things

As guacamole-server will likely need to be rebuilt for each of those tests,
scripting the rebuild of both guacamole-server and FreeRDP should make this
less crazy.

Michael Jumper
CEO, Lead Developer
Glyptodon Inc <https://enterprise.glyptodon.com/>.