Fernando,

I've seen similar log entries from working systems so I'm not sure it's necessarily the issue, however given the uniqueness of your setup I agree it'd be good to be able to specify some parameters in order to test things further.

That said I don't believe there's any easy way to go about this - you'd need to alter the code directly. A couple of pointers on that may be obtainable here: https://lists.apache.org/list?user@guacamole.apache.org:2021-8:guacd%20pass%20additional%20args and here: https://lists.apache.org/thread/0lx5ypm6t0ndwgy0cp8m8nsqp5zmnzdf

Otherwise it may be that others on the list have experience with your issue/setup, or are able to provide much more informed assistance.