From: Hankins, Jonathan <jhank...@homewood.k12.al.us>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2022 12:23 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issues with RDP connections

FWIW, I get the same error "RDP server closed/refused connection: Server
refused connection (wrong security type?)" if I try to connect with a username
passed through that does not exist on the Windows side.

For reference, in my connection, I have the domain set, the login set to
"${GUAC_USERNAME}", security mode set to NLA in guac (also required on the
Windows side). If I login as "guacadmin" to guac and launch that connection, it
fails with the message you are receiving, as there is no "guacadmin" user in my
Windows domain.

On Fri, Feb 18, 2022 at 6:47 AM Devine, Harry (FAA)