On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 2:37 AM Pradip Sawatkar <sawatkarpradip...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I having issue of Apache Guacamole 1.4 not getting connected to xRDP of
> given connection. As i have upgraded Guacamole from 1.3 to 1.4, everything
> working fine on staging but not on production. I getting error of "RDP
> server closed/refused connection: Security negotiation failed (wrong
> security type?)" in syslog and "Log in failed. Please reconnect and try
> again." in Guacamole client consoleconsole.
>
> Please help, if anyone of you know the solution.

A couple of things to check:
* Try adjusting the security type - I think xrdp only supports TLS (not
NLA), so make sure it is set to that.
* Make sure that the user running guacd has a valid home directory and has
write access to that home directory. In 1.4, due to some FreeRDP changes,
even if you are ignoring server certificates, the FreeRDP library checks
for a location to write fingerprints to, and, if it doesn't exist, it fails.
* Try checking Ignore Server Certificate and see if that fixes it - if it
does, you'll need to make sure your certificates are trusted or that you
add the fingerprints to the FreeRDP location.