Hi,

Running 1.4.0 virtual printing to PDF works one, but then the second attempt to
print freezes the session (no printing of course, but also nothing else
responds).
I'm using both Chrome and Firefox.
With Firefox, logging out of Guacamole and back in does "unfreeze" the session,
but as soon as I try to print again the session freezes.
With Chrome, when I log out of Guacamole I see a new corrupt PDF is downloaded.
I can then log into Guacamole nd enter my RDP session. I can then print to
virtual PDF, and the first try is successful I can view the PDF content).
However, the second try freezes the session again.

Am I the only one seeing this?

Here's what I see in the guacd log:

23:31:28 inf-gw2 guacd[512]: Print job created
23:31:28 inf-gw2 guacd[512]: Created PDF filter process PID=632
23:31:28 inf-gw2 guacd[632]: Running gs
23:31:28 inf-gw2 guacd[512]: Print job closed
--> I can properly view my first PDF.
23:31:48 inf-gw2 guacd[512]: Print job created
23:31:48 inf-gw2 guacd[512]: Created PDF filter process PID=688
23:31:48 inf-gw2 guacd[688]: Running gs
--> session freeze
23:32:16 inf-gw2 guacd[8165]: Creating new client for protocol "rdp"
--> I reconnect to guacamole + enter RDP session again.

So, the session seems to freeze when the print job does not get "closed".
Maybe ghostscript is the culprit.
In fact I see too many processes on the server:

# ps -ae | grep -c gs
245

A ps aux shows processes running with these parameters:

gs -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -dSAFER -dPARANOIDSAFER -sDEVICE=pdfwrite
-sOutputFile=- -sstdout=/dev/null -f -

# gs --version
9.55.0

What can I try?