Hello,

What does the community think about adding at least an option to stop
retrying connections if they fail for to long?

I know a lot of us have automation to shut down machines, which is not
always connected to guacamole intelligently.

When they hit retry, it never stops. I've had log messages last for 5 days
with a user trying every 15 seconds... Made me think this feature might be
useful.

I would suggest the retry cutoff be a # of attempts, that is
configurable... Maybe add a connection property? Or maybe a server config

-Lee