From: Sean Hulbert <shulb...@securitycentric.net.INVALID>

Sent: Monday, May 9, 2022 5:05 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: RE: Installing ffmeg-devel and tomcat

No need to HTTPS and put extra overhead on a site and doesn’t require login
creds.

Thank You
Sean Hulbert

Founder / CEO
Work Ph: 925.292.4309

www.securitycentric.net
A Cybersecurity Enablement Company
We don't just run you through the motions, Our labs teach you how to think!

System Award Management
CAGE: 8AUV4

AFCEA San Francisco Chapter V.P.

If you have heard of a hacker by name, he/she has failed, fear the hacker you
haven’t heard of!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally
 privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may
violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If
you are not the intended
 recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the
communication. Content within this email communication is not legally binding
as a contract and no promises are guaranteed unless in a formal contract
outside this email communication.

igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum!!!

Epitoma Rei Militaris