From: Suat Toksöz <stok...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 8:17 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org <user@guacamole.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Apache Guacamole html page edit

Also, I am not able to find the file location on apache guacamole source code.

https://dlcdn.apache.org/guacamole/1.4.0/source/
[image.png]

On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 9:11 AM Suat Toksöz
<stok...@gmail.com<mailto:stok...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Thanks Nick for the quick response.

I want to edit WAR file (https://guacamole.apache.org/releases/1.4.0/) and re
build the WAR file then deploy to the tomcat server. But, I can not able to
find html section to edit. We want to edit the "Active Session" section of the
admin page, where I can find the html files for this on the WAR file.

[image.png]
Thanks

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 5:58 PM Nick Couchman