On Sunday, June 5, 2022, 03:02:35 PM GMT+2, Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Yeah, I think the issue, here, is that Windows does not "know" the difference
> between URLs within the browser - it just knows that either Firefox is
> running, or it is not. I'm not sure
> that Remote App can actually solve your issues, here.

RemoteApps and Firefox in kiosk mode were mentioned several times on this list
for this purpose.

Since kiosk mode does not work for me I tried using userchrome.css to disable
most GUI components and launch Firefox as a private window. The user cannot do
anything useful except close the browser by clicking on the window X button. It
works a lot better than in kiosk mode. However, I'm using a common "profile
dir" for all RemoteApp instances (multiple users). Despite launching in
"private window" I0m still unsure this is "safe" to be used in a multi-user
environment.

Thanks,

Vieri Jerome