Hi,

When I select "Logout" from the dropdown menu in guacamole-client I can see the
message that says that I've successfully logged out and a buttonĀ  I can click
on to re-login.

Whether I click on that button or go to my main Guacamole URL I am immediately
redirected to the IdP and then immediately sent back to my Guacamole SP without
even getting a chance to enter another user's credentials.
I'd have to close the browser to do that.

How can I force a logout so that the IdP asks for my credentials again without
having to close the browser?

I think I might need to call something like /endpoint/logout?ReturnTo=, but I'm
unsure as how and where to do this.

Regards,

Vieri Jerome