Hello there,

I am working on a new custom web application and am implementing guacamole for
a VNC and RDP connections to many target machines. My system takes input from a
user to let the system know what IP address to connect to and what credentials
they have.

I do not use a user-mapping.xml file as we have hundreds of target machines
throughout our network so we prompt the user for all information needed to make
the connection. When we test without the use of a password it makes the
connection and then prompts the user within the VNC/RDP connection to sign into
the target machine. If we include the password with the credentials entered by
a user then it fails to establish the connection and disconnects. Checking the
logs the only info I find is that it was refused based on Authentication
Failure (Invalid Credentials?).

We know the account information is correct for the machine we are accessing so
wondering if anyone has any thoughts or input on what we could possibly be
doing wrong.

P.S. Most code is based off the Skeleton code provided here : Writing your own
Guacamole application - Apache Guacamole Manual
v1.4.0<https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/writing-you-own-guacamole-app.html>

Jarek Millburg, M.S.
Application Analyst

Eurofins | EAG Laboratories