My two cents on the subject: I have the same issue. I host a Guacamole server
at home, and I have a few SSH connections setup. When I connect from my work
place, behind ZScaler, the ssh sessions drop, usually between 30 seconds and 1
minute. Connecting from any other network works fine.
It did not use to be so unstable, though. But there must have been an update
recently (either on my company's network, or on ZScaler side) that created this
issue.

Definitely not an issue on Guacamole's side though.
CheersAntoine

    Le lundi 14 novembre 2022 à 04:09:10 UTC+1, Michael Jumper