Von: Michael Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Gesendet: Montag, 5. Dezember 2022 18:28
An: user@guacamole.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Additional field (select options) on login screen?

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022, 9:26 AM Joachim Lindenberg <guacam...@lindenberg.one
<mailto:guacam...@lindenberg.one> > wrote:

Hello,

I´d like to add an additional field to the login screen. The field should be a
select option (at least that is the html I would use, regardless of how it is
generated) and ideally the field can be prepopulated via the url (subject to
available options).

To what end?

I assume something like this can be done via an authentication extension and I
already have one, but so far it does not add the additional field, nor is clear
to me, how to make any additional UI element depend on configuration or backend
information.

What does your auth extension currently do?