On Tue, Jan 10, 2023 at 8:01 AM Bbiswabasu Roy
<bbiswabasuroy2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> We are using Guacamole in our company Seros where we give user's access to
> virtual machines through RDP. Our frontend uses guacamole-common-js with
> Angular framework. In spite of the fact that audio is enabled for RDP and
> audio service is running on remote machine, we do not receive audio on our
> client side. However, when we check logs of guacd, it shows "guacd[8]: INFO:
> Accepted format: 16-bit PCM with 2 channels at 44100 Hz".
> It will be great if you can help us on this issue.

If things work properly with the standard Guacamole Client, but are
not working with your custom client, then you'll have to dig in more
to your code and see why the audio is not being triggered. You haven't
really provided enough detail for the folks on this list to be of much
help. The message above could just be guacd registering audio support
with the RDP server, but that may not mean that the client has
negotiated the proper audio support with guacd. Also, you'll need to
make sure you've implemented the proper callbacks in the client, like
the onaudio callback:

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/blob/6721f20b93bd8cd55bf31a8cb445b7d004a92534/guacamole-common-js/src/main/webapp/modules/Client.js#L713-L730

If you want help from the list, you're going to have to provide much
more detail on what you've implemented and how, what you've done to
debug, etc.