Nick, thanks a lot for your valuable answer. I apreciate it. I will check it.

-Gabriel

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Enviado el: martes, 14 de marzo de 2023 11:18 a. m.
Para: user@guacamole.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Change to the way of authenticating provided by Guacamole

On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 1:26 PM Gabriel Huerta Araujo
<huert...@globalhitss.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hi Michael
>

> Organization uses a Perl script which uses Tacacs as a way to be
> authenticaded. This tool is used to measure user productivity, each time they
> attend a problem accesing to a server through Guacamole. And the way
> Guacamole authenticates is different.

You probably want to start with this page in the user guide:

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/custom-auth.html

It describes the process of creating a custom authentication module and
provides detailed examples. You'll just have to adapt your implementation to
call the Perl script, passing the required information to the script, and then
handling the response and exit code of the Perl script to process the login.