None of the below properties relate to connection behavior, and you should
*never* change "totp-mode" unless you know that your authenticator app
supports the chosen value. Google Authenticator will silently ignore values
it doesn't support, causing mismatches.

Guacamole does not attempt to determine whether a remote desktop session is
idle. It considers any established connection to be an active connection,
and leaves it up to the remote desktop to decide what constitutes
an idle connection. For Windows RDP, you set this sort of thing with GPOs.
Nothing within Guacamole is going to disconnect you purely because you are
not actively interacting with a connection.

- Mike