On Sat, Apr 15, 2023 at 9:17 PM Gabriel Huerta Araujo
<huert...@globalhitss.com.invalid> wrote:

> I did a test and It does not work
>
> I put mysql-auto-create-accounts (guacamole properties) with true value.
>
> In fact Tacacs user is same to DB user, but why when I enter with DB user and
> its password as is saved in this repository, I can see Active Sessions?

The likely explanation for why this works is because the database
module gets evaluated, first, and, if the password is the same, the
authentication to Guacamole is done by the database module and *not*
by the TACACS module. I'd bet that, once the passwords are the same
between DB and TACACS, the Guacamole logins will stop showing up in
your TACACS system.