On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 12:37 PM Shashank D
<shashan...@spektrasystems.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Using the Guacamole Docs, I am using Guacamole version 1.1.0 and have been
> able to establish RDP connection to my VM(or would call it MainVM) using a
> URL approach:
>

> Domain/guacamole/#/?userName=USERNAME&uri=rdp:%2F%2F[mainVMUsername]:[MainVMPassword]@[VMDNS_Name}:3389%2F%3Fsecurity%3Dany%26ignore-cert%3Dtrue%26disable-audio%3Dtrue

Are you using a custom client or extension of some sort? To my
knowledge it isn't possible to put the connection parameters in the
URL like this, so this almost seems like you're using some sort of
customized client.

> And in my MainVM, I happen to have setup a Hyper-V VM called guestvm, and am
> trying to establish connection through VMConnect using port 2179, but get a
> Connection error message here stating “The remote desktop server is currently
> unreachable. If the problem persists, please notify your system
> administrator, or check your system logs.”
>

> Domain/guacamole/#/?userName=USERNAME&uri=rdp:%2F%2F[mainVMUsername]:[MainVMPassword]@[VMDNS_Name}:2179%2F%3Fsecurity%3Dvmconnect%26ignore-cert%3Dtrue%26disable-audio%3Dtrue%26preconnection-blob%3DVMID
>

> The way I have set this up is Enabled-VMConnect access from the
> GuestVM(Hyper-V VM) to the Main VM, and using the pre-connection-blob
> parameter to try and define my GuestVMID(Hyper-V VMID) to connect directly
> using guacamole, but have been unable to do so?
>

> Not sure what I’m doing wrong, but would appreciate if somebody can throw
> some light or the method I’m using to connect to Hyper-V is wrong

You'll need to check the logs from guacd and see what error message is
being displayed, there.