Thanks Mike, will definitely check this out. I've been working on 1.3.0 so
missed the addition of this.

I'm assuming that the playback is performed in a memory-efficient manner
and doesn't require the entire recording to be loaded prior to playback
(as, if I recall correctly, was previously the case for the sample
in-browser player)?

Thanks again,
Andrew.