Thanks for following up, it's always useful to know the 'fix'.

On 7/06/23 03:09, Pol wrote:
Thanks,

The issue has been fixed. The issue was not from `ldconfig` or anything like that but merely by a wrong assumption I was doing about Guacamole. I was thinking from the beginning that Guacamole could run a RDP server by itself... but I was wrong.

After running XRDP locally, I was able to connect successfully ;)

Thank you for your help on this!