Hello there,

Using Guacamole 1.5.2 on Docker I noticed on RDP connections to Windows
10/11/Server 2022 machines that the cursor does not properly update its shape
when you cross  over a window border. The expected behavior is for it change
the icon of the cursor to the scaling cursor shape allowing you to scale the
window. You can still scale the window but the cursor never changes.

It only changes when something else on the screen changes, for instance if
there is an animation or when you trigger the start menu. Here’s an example of
this:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet<https://imgur.com/a/E7BSbkH>

Here you can see that the cursor initially does not change when crossing the
window border, however when I press the alt key which highlights an element of
the menu of this particular window the cursor suddenly also changes. As long as
nothing changes on the screen the cursor remains unchanged and this is
especially evident when the cursor does finally change it remains changed until
something on the screen changes as you can also see in the video where the
scale cursor remains visible even when the mouse has left the context area.