Try:

1. Set up a reverse proxy in front of the Guacamole container to provide SSL/TLS (either Apache or Nginx - whichever you prefer), if you have not already done so.

2. Make sure to configure your reverse proxy to send the IP address of the client with the "X-Forwarded-For" header. This is shown in the examples in the documentation.

3. Configure the Guacamole container to trust the "X-Forwarded-For" header it receives from your reverse proxy by setting the "REMOTE_IP_VALVE_ENABLED" environment variable to "true".

See:

* https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/reverse-proxy.html
* https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-docker.html#running-guacamole-behind-a-proxy

There is otherwise no way for a Docker container to see the IP address of the connected client unless the container is not running behind a gateway at all.

- Mike