Hello,

Yes, I have multiple extensions versions, at least 1.4 and 1.5.2 (totp and probably another one). I'll check tomorrow hopefully.

Regards.

Xuo.

Le 20/06/2023 à 11:20, Antoine Besnier a écrit :
Stupid guess, but can you also check the content of your guacamole/extensions directory?

Some extensions (looking at you, TOTP) will make Tomcat crash with this exact error if multiple versions are loaded.

Cheers
Antoine