Many thanks Antoine.

     On Tuesday, 27 June, 2023 at 12:25:28 pm IST, Antoine Besnier
<besnier_anto...@yahoo.fr.invalid> wrote:

  It's available on github: https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client
CheersAntoine

    Le mardi 27 juin 2023 à 06:24:05 UTC+2, Eby Mani <eby...@yahoo.com.invalid>
a écrit :

  Many thanks,

Where can i find source code for totp and other extension to see how it is
plugged into Guacamole ?.

Thanks,

     On Monday, 26 June, 2023 at 06:33:47 pm IST, Nick Couchman
<vn...@apache.org> wrote:

 On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 7:21 AM Eby Mani <eby...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hello Mike,
>
> Many thanks, there are few java based 2fa email projects on github, is there
> a how to guide/documentation on adapting these for guacamole-ext ?.

The best place to start would be the following, which covers
guacamole-ext and how to build an extension. It doesn't necessarily
cover the specifics of "Authentication system xyz exists on github,
here's how you plug it into Guacamole" - it's more a general reference
on the guacamole-ext framework.

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-ext.html

If it's something you're interested in doing, and contributing to the
community, I'd suggest that you request a Jira account and create an
issue to track it, and then submit a pull request so that the changes
can be reviewed and merged.