Could you let us know how you have installed Guacamole, and on what distribution? Log file information at the time of the problem is also very useful.

If perchance you are using Docker you may have run into this issue:

This thread also describes a similar situation to yours, it may contain some useful information:

https://lists.apache.org/thread/xkrw7o1bmfrp9qts4csybc4pgk2skhdp