On Mon, Jul 10, 2023 at 1:24 PM Brian Sorto <br...@phoenixts.com> wrote:

> Installation was don’t via docker.
>

> How do verify if * Make sure Tomcat is running. And * If you're fronting
> Tomcat with a proxy server like Apache httpd or Nginx, make sure that is
> also running.

This depends on the Linux distribution in use, what service management tool
is installed, and how and where things like Tomcat were installed. You can
use "ps -ef|grep tomcat" to see if there's a java Tomcat process running,
but I can't tell you where it got installed or how it's configured. You'll
need some knowledge of that installation process to narrow your search on
the components.