I am trying to install Guacamole 1.5.2 onto a RHEL 8 VM for testing purposes,
and I'm getting the following error on the web browser:

HTTP Status 404 - Not Found
The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource
or is not willing to disclose that one exists.

If I run "/etc/init.d/guacd status", I see that it's running.  I proxy port
8080 through Apache, so our /etc/httpd/conf.d/forward.conf file looks like:

<Location />
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    ProxyPass http://localhost:8080/guacamole/ flushpackets=on
    ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:8080/guacamole/
</Location>

I have Tomcat, Apache, and Guacamole all running, but I get the error above.
Any thoughts?  Perhaps SELinux?

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Devine
Secure-OSE System Administrator
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
Work: (609) 485-4218
FAA Cell:  (609) 612-7274
Home Office/Telework: (609) 547-3579