Von: BLANCHOUIN Sylvain <sblancho...@hyperion-dev.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2023 13:11
An: user@guacamole.apache.org
Betreff: Guacamole with Docker, LDAPS and Self-Signed certificate

Hello everyone,

I deployed Guacamole with Docker and LDAP authentication. Everything works
perfectly. I want to switch to LDAPS, but I can't. I have an error message:

"unable to find valid certification path to requested target"

My authentication is done on Windows AD, and my certificate is issued by ADCS.
How do I add my certificate to the trusted certificates?

I've been stuck on this for several days...

Thanks for your help,

Sylvain  BLANCHOUIN | Responsable Production Informatique

HYPERION Développement – Parc Saint Fiacre, 53200 CHATEAU-GONTIER

Mobile : 06.62.47.59.24

Mail :  <mailto:sblancho...@hyperion-dev.com> sblancho...@hyperion-dev.com

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/adx-groupe>  <https://twitter.com/AdxGroupe>
 <https://www.facebook.com/Allodiagnostic>