What have you done in terms of creating the connections you want to use?

If using a database, you create connections for future use by logging in as an administrator, going to the "Connections" tab in "Settings", and creating a connection. Only the user that created the connection, administrators, and users that have been explicitly granted access will have access to the connection:

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/administration.html#connections-and-connection-groups

If using purely LDAP with no database whatsoever, you create connections by creating "guacConfigGroup" objects. Only members of those groups will have access to the connections they define:

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/ldap-auth.html#connections-and-parameters

- Mike