I'll try to explain my deployment abit.

So there are 3 Guacamole Containers pointing to a postgres cluster.
When accessing the ip of the containers I get the Guacamole UI,

I try to login and the Login button becomes grey and nothing happens.
When looking at the logs of the Guacamole container I only see the
"o.a.g.r.auth.AuthenticationService - User "guacadmin" successfully
authenticated from <ip>."
No error whatsoever.

Also when refreshing  the Guacamole tab in the browser several times gives
an error message:
[image: image.png]
Looking at the logs shows nothing, no error message and no message at all.

‫בתאריך שבת, 16 בדצמ׳ 2023 ב-20:44 מאת ‪Nick Couchman‬‏ <‪vn...@apache.org
‬‏>:‬