this is my ldap configuration

ldap-hostname: ldap.xxx.xxx
ldap-port: 389
ldap-search-bind-dn: xxx
ldap-search-bind-password: xxx
ldap-user-base-dn: ou=people,dc=xxx,dc=xx
ldap-user-search-filter: (objectClass=person)
ldap-username-attribute: uid
ldap-user-attributes: cn, givenName, sn, mail
ldap-group-base-dn: ou=groups,dc=xx,dc=xx
ldap-group-search-filter: (objectClass=groupOfNames)
ldap-max-search-results: 10000

on web interface connect with guacadmin user go to options->groups search
for network-managers and give it all permission and save.
After that every user in network-manager group has admin permission