Brian,

The WOL function is being worked on presently, and may well be updated in the next release of Guacamole.

That said, to the best of my recollection, there's not been an issue with it inhibiting connections quite as I understand your system setup - particularly when it's been operating ok for a length of time.

To some extent it may not be worth pursuing this if you've now sorted it for your site, but it would seem to me that something must have changed around the time things stopped working. If that change was commanded by you that's fine, but if it's something that's come about indirectly as a result of a system update it may be worth seeing if you're able to drill down as to what it might be.

FWIW I don't think the WOL code has been changed for some time so, unless you upgraded from a somewhat earlier version of Guacamole, I question whether the issue would have come about directly from that?

Finally, if you've any other issues (or you want to update detail on this one) it's of great help if you can include the version of Guacamole you're using, and the distribution you're running it on - along with other relevant detail such as recent changes etc. Thanks.