When tomcat10 tries to load guacamole-1.5.4.war it gives the following error: SEVERE [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart Error configuring application listener of class [org.a
pache.guacamole.GuacamoleServletContextListener]
        java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/ServletContextListener

This in  is a RasperryPi 4 running rasperian stable. Tomcat10 installed from the rasperian repository. I have guacd running. I downloaded the war file from the guacamole.apache.org/releases/1.5.4/ website.

I did find a bug about this same issue, but was marked as resolved about two years ago. Any suggestions?

Regards, Jim

--
Porcine Associates LLC
244 O'Connor St.