There is a clue in your compiler output.

> cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

If you tell the compiler to not treat Warnings as Errors then the compile will
complete.

 ./configure CFLAGS=-w

Adding the CFLAGS=-w to the configure turns off the setting without you needing
to modify and of the downloaded source code. You will still see the warning but
make will continue and succeed.

Obviously, this should not need to be done, and I believe it has already been
fixed for the 1.6 release of Guacamole but this works in the meantime.

Regards,
Vincent